Performance Marketing Manager
Share this job post with your network
Are you an entrepreneurial performance marketing professional with solid expertise in running campaigns and channel analysis?
About the company
Our client is the first beauty e-commerce platform in the region offering customers a curated shopping experience driven by Beauty Professionals and offering a 3hr delivery service. They are on a mission to elevate the beauty shopping experience!
The business has grown exponentially since a year, and they have large ambitions to expand across the Middle East and become the Middle East’s leading online beauty store.
The Dream Team
You’ll be teaming up with veterans and pioneers of the beauty industry who have 10+ years of experience working in Estee Lauder, Soap & Glory, as well as entrepreneurs who have established multiple tech startups in the UK and US and won awards for Best Customer Experience in Europe and they’ve also won Awards at the UK Parliament for their contribution to the beauty industry.
They are now hiring to build a high-performance team that are equally passionate about beauty and want to be part of offering the best customer experience possible and building something new and innovative from ground up.
- Strategizing and executing all social media campaigns across all platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Tikotok, Youtube and Google Ads campaigns from discovery, search, shopping and more.
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns in coordination with design team
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong revenue growth
- Continuously A/ B Testing the website to increase CTR, conversions and revenue
- AB Testing cart flow landing pages, sales funnel builders
- SEO from analysis to optimizing meta descriptions, titles, competitor analysis, backing linking, etc.
- Consistently analyze and refine new and existing campaigns to drive revenue, uncover insight and consumer trends.
- Identifying, testing and implement new channels of growth
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present weekly and monthly analysis
- Fully accountable for all performance marketing of the business
- Minimum 4 years experience working in Ecommerce and experience in a similar role
- Experience working in Beauty or Fashion and early-stage start-ups
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Hands on experience running campaigns
- Good content & copywriting skills
- Very knowledgeable in English grammar, (Arabic is a plus)
- Experience helping a company transition from working with a performance marketing agency to in house
- Strong background in A/B testing websites, campaigns, and SEM
- Experience using the most relevant tools for SEO, SEM, Website AB testing and running campaigns
- Entrepreneurial, highly goal-oriented individual and self-motivated
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Continuously learns about best practices in their field
- Understanding statistical significance
- Provide data driven actionable insights & recommendations
- Experience with creative tools such as Canva, Adobe
- Competitive salary
- Discounts at beauty partner companies
- Opportunity for career growth
- Discounts on your favorite beauty products
- No hierarchy, flat structure, startup culture; passionate team
Are you the one we are looking for ?
Are you the one we are looking for ?