Our client is providing an advanced transport network for the people of Dubai. They have been high on the government’s agenda, which is evident from its initiatives to enhance the public transport facilities and improve roads across the emirate to make travel safer and smoother. Our client is responsible for planning and providing the requirements of transport, roads & traffic in the United Arab Emirates.
This role is responsible to lead and manage the development and implementation of the Training Center and Development strategies, procedures and functions, including the strategic organizational planning, organizational development, and employment training.
- Complies with the client's quality standards and requirements.
- Identifies the training requirements from the performance appraisal forms and approves the Managers’ individual training programs.
- Ensures efficient use of the center assets across the company.
- Leads the development of an international reputation for the Training Development Center.
- Investigates opportunities to grow the business through strategic acquisitions.
- Ensures achievement of the quality objectives as set forth in the company.
- Identifies, develops, and implements the training and development strategy for the entire center.
- Oversees the creation of strategic partnerships with relevant training centers.
- Leads the development of the annual budget and forecast, monitors implementation, evaluates, and recommends specific adjustments during the implementation to project and plan needs.
- Defines, analyzes, and implement training metrics, objectives, key results and productivity gains that evaluate the efficacy
- of the training and development programs and tools.
- Oversees the center-wide re-organization and restructuring.
- Formulates the center policies and strategies with a view to driving growth.
- Oversees the Training Development Center through effective supervision of the Managers and efficiently use all resources available toward the achievement of the vision, mission, strategy, and its long and short-term goals and objectives.
- Directs and ensures the proper orientation program for new directors and managers including the clarification of their role and job descriptions.
- Builds and leads the Training Development Center managers’ team.
- Any additional responsibilities as advised by the Head of Department.
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 7 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Dubai Human Resources Law, Training and management functions, systems, and procedures.
- Excellent carrier and training planning abilities, job evaluation skills, identify organization training needs, statistics and forecast skills.
- High analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.