Our client specialises in creating inclusive platforms, through conferences and summits, dedicated to fostering international dialogue, knowledge sharing, and partnerships. Their mission is to unite innovators, leaders, and investors within a vibrant community of influencers, all committed to shaping a better future for everyone.
The conferences and summits they are creating guarantee the gathering and collaboration of a diverse and highly influential assembly, including Heads of State, Ministers, Global CEOs, leading Tech Innovators, Think Tanks, Industry Experts, Youth Leaders, Investors, and Global Academia. Through their work they facilitate dynamic exchanges among proactive leaders from diverse political and economic backgrounds, ultimately driving the global conversation forward.
This role is responsible for creating and developing content that showcases the products and services. This includes preparing document outlines, updating content, editing and proofreading work for tone, style, clarity, grammar and formatting. Research content material and collaborate closely with the communication team to meet company editorial style and standards. Be the POC of high level strategic and knowledge partners to develop the existance partnerships.
The Content develloper will use a variety of writing and publishing programs, such as Microsoft Office, G Suite, and WordPress and come up with innovative content. This role requires the ability to build strong relationships and serve as a conduit to information gathering and sharing across internal teams and build rich content for the websites and communication channels.
- Responsible for all communication content (Podcast, discussion spaces, speaking points, Newsletter)
- Managing thought leadership in (impact hub platform) by dealing with high level stakeholders and partners
- Be part of developing communication projects and initiatives
- Work closely with high level knowledge & Strategic partners to develop our existing partnerships.
- Develop content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, videos, social media captions, articles, and blogs
- Working closely with the company’s marketing team to advise on online marketing strategies
- Create a social media calander aligned with the social media team from an auditaurial point of view
- Responsible of marketing the publications and impact report
- Provide editorial, creative, and technical support
- Ensure brand and guidelines consistency by communicating effectively with external parties
- Collaborating with all Pillars regarding their editorial work and products
- Review all media activities from an auditorial perspective
- Build long-term impactful relationships with new and existing academic and knowledge partners.
- Expand new partnerships with impact with relevant entities.
- Develop the strategy, planning, development and implementation of the programmatic communications and advocacy strategy including effectively disseminating information to produce impact
- Coordinates with various government and non-governmental entities internally and internationally
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field or equivalent years of experience
At least 5 – 7 years of professional experience in communication & Auditorial
Proven content writing or copywriting experience
Working knowledge of content management systems
Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
A portfolio of published articles
Native or Excellent professional English