Are you a passionate hospitality professional with a background in premium restaurants? Maybe you’re the one we are looking for!
As the Executive Chef, you will be accountable for overseeing the entire kitchen operations,
staff and ensuring the quality of food item that is served is with highest standards.
You will complete a variety of creative, organizational and leadership tasks to ensure a
kitchen runs optimally successful and guest’s served food are its peak of satisfactory.
You will have to use your professional culinary expertise and leadership abilities to maintain
and develop menu engineering based on our client standards.
You will ensure to promote food safety procedures by guiding all kitchen staff about the
procedural standards. You will need to manage and supervise all vendors to check the quality of their produce. To ensure that food cost is always achieve and attain the budget without fail.
• Ensures to provide overall direction for all day-to-day operations of the kitchen
• Ensure to represent the brand and its objectives by delivering highest food ethics
• Making sure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines
• Provides and supports service behaviours that are above and beyond for customer
satisfaction and retention
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs,
providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when required
• Proactively participate in the creation and successful implementation of the Restaurant’s
revenue plan and marketing programs
• Ensure that all potentially hazardous foods at the correct temperature according to the
• Monitor the quantity of food that is prepared and the portions that are served in to control
food waste and ensure that good food is not thrown away
• Monitors and suggest possible ways to reduce breakage and loss
• Ensure the correctness of the temperature of equipment and food using thermostats and
thermometers including monitoring freezer systems such as fans drains and doors for
proper operation and report issues or problems to facility management/maintenance
• Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial
objectives are met
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures
employees do the same within the team
• Coordinate with all departments on any corporate events and marketing events to ensure all
kitchen team rea fully equipped and prepared
• Establish and create appropriate menu accordingly to every season or events
• Ensure the quality of the food items and meet specifications
• Monitor and make sure that proper inventory for kitchen department is given high
importance and priority in order to achieve budgeted food cost
• Making sure to inspect the quality of the food before serving
• Ensures strict compliance with food handling and sanitation standards
• Teaches appropriate preparation according to well-defined restaurant recipes and follows up and discusses ways of constantly improving the cuisine with higher management
• Delegates as appropriates to develop team subordinates to accept responsibility and meet
clearly defined goals and objectives
• Actively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints
• Ensure sufficient manning levels are scheduled to accommodate business demands and run
smooth operations on daily basis
• Follows and enforces all applicable safety procedures specified for kitchen
• Discuss daily food cost reports with rest of managers with the assistance of the Finance
• Review weekly and monthly schedules to meet forecast and budget
Are you the one we are looking for ?
Are you the one we are looking for ?