We have the privilege to introduce a company that influents individuals, corporations, and government entities seeking the utmost level of privacy and sophistication. It is a confidential high-end state company that is paralleled to luxury.
Background, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ideally, you will be educated to a degree level in occupational health and safety and will be fully experienced in the ISO-9001 compliance and certification process.
- The Safety Supervisor must hold a recognized advanced first aid qualification and complete a minimum fitness requirement.
- Full driving license.
- Credible experience in health and safety, including operations experience.
- A track record of project management.
- Must have personnel management skills and can also operate as a team player.
- Able to work under pressure and so it is important that you are someone who can remain cool and calm and support and lead your staff at difficult times.
- Able to lead a team of people, a Safety Supervisor needs to have excellent interpersonal and presentational skills and be able to build good working relationships with Estate Heads of the Department, external contractors, and the Owner’s representative team.
- Able to problem solve, interpret complex issues and motivate others to work to the best of their ability is essential.
- Able to work with Microsoft Office and other industry-standard computer programs.
- Able to organize and prioritise workload
- Experienced with overseeing a maintenance team - able to oversee reparation and servicing works, to ensure safe operation and quality of results, by in-house personnel or external contractors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with, provide advice to, train, and promote excellence in Health and Safety to all Estate personnel.
- Excellent skills in observation, reporting, assessment of problems, and proposals for remedial action are fundamental to this position.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.