About the Company
Our client is a subsidiary of an investment and private project development group operating in Southern Africa since 2012. About 20 people working onshore and 100 in total with the offshore operation (they own 4 vessels and charter others).
offer competitive and efficient bunkering services in East Africa. With their own storage and in-port delivery barge, they accommodate and supply different grades of marine fuels both at anchorage and at berth. Their vessels have vast experience in STS operations, having transferred over 500.000 tons of fuels, operating in East Africa.
We are looking for a commercially minded professional to join our Physical Bunker Supply Trading team in Dubai. We're looking for driven, commercially minded professionals with a couple of years’ experience in bunker trading or bunker purchasing roles. High discipline and 24/7 availability on phone.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Support to the trading team – including contact with clients and undertaking of trading role in support and deputization to the senior trading team
- Draft of trading associated documentation
- Maintenance of trading logs and live data platforms to enhance cross-team communication
- Coordination of communication between commercial, operations, and ship agency teams in order to ensure lean processes and smooth service experience to the final client
- Oversight of communication with clients/ vessels and other third parties in the post-fixture period and throughout the bunkering operations
- Support the admin team with commercial information for the development of marketing materials