Our client is a well-established Saudi FMCG firm, providing safe and high quality foods at competitive prices. They aim to develop food handling techniques and invent recipes to promote healthy eating habits throughout the Kingdom and GCC by obtaining high quality products from trusted partners around the world to ensure the highest quality standards in processing and packaging.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and set-up a comprehensive sales business plan while taking into regard that this company is a start-up, so it’s CRITICAL to bring new clients that PAY ON TIME to avoid CASH FLOW issues.
- Any salesman can sell, but not any salesman can sell and COLLECT on time
- Create a sales team, plans, business plans, forecasts, analysis, competitive price analysis
- Identify & set-up sales goals
- Open new sales accounts & manage accounts in the following sectors: Wholesalers, General Trade, Mini-markets, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, HORECA, Online Stores and Mobile Apps
- Track monthly/quarterly sales by product & category through creating sophisticated tracking sheets
- Knows how to manage his/her warehouse stock through maintaining a continuous supply chain while selling his stocks according to FIFO system
- Motivate & manage his/her team
Qualifications and educational requirements:
- University Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or Business Marketing
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Business Sales & Marketing, working in foods FMCG including pasta, sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise, canned food, beverages, and more.
- Must have very STRONG relationships & contacts in the food industry that can support in sales & marketing
- Candidate must have STRONG financial, statistics and general numeracy skills to help him generate accurate forecasts, sales orders
- Good amount of knowledge in SAP system
- Ambitious wise leader, eloquent speaker with strong communication, negotiation and people skills
- Street smart - Does not believe anything he sees or hears. Has his own opinion
- Financial, and general numeracy, skills
- Technology skills (SAP, Excel, PPT, DOC, PDF, Mobile, etc…)
- Organisational skills