Business Development & Partnerships Manager
Share this job post with your network
Do you call yourself a confident, self-starter with a deep passion and interest in developing innovative solutions and establishing mutual relationships with commercial partners? If this sounds like you, apply today!
About the company
An award-winning entertainment marketing, public relations, and events company. They seek first to understand their clients’ brand, objectives, and requirements to provide innovative solutions and bespoke events. They provide the logistical and tactical know-how in redefining the role of entertainment marketing and public relations by developing turn-key experiential marketing solutions. Their growing portfolio of prestigious government and corporate clients reflects this stature. Through a collaborative approach, they help clients translate marketing initiatives into tangible consumer experiences that enhance brand exposure.
- Support new companies entering the market with business development, partnerships, market expertise, identifying opportunities, arranging meetings, and other elements to ensure success.
- Oversee with the support of contractors, suppliers and supportive administrative officers in all aspects of business setup for MGA partners – serve as the primary point of contact for contractors, leasing professionals, lawyers and designers
- Manage PRO in executing setup of new companies (including registration, VAT, office space, etc.)
- Consult with various sectors on market entry
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalise deals in accordance with contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organisation you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Develop extensive networks and partnerships in Abu Dhabi, GCC and overseas.
- Using tactical approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships
- Structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships
- Promote MGA business initiatives to new audiences and partners
- Curate and maintain a list of potential investors, HNWI and long term partners
- Research trends, competition and funding sources to strategically drive the MGA business development pipeline
- Create and own entire project management responsibilities and partnership processes of multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Liaise with relevant license holders or brand owners, and local suppliers to ensure alignment on all brand fronts
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred
- Understanding networks within local and GCC government institutions and facilities
- Understanding of local firms, agencies, nonprofits, universities, and others within program countries
- At least 5 years of experience in business development
- Able to travel to both domestic and international locations to meet and liaise with potential partners and clients
- Proven ability to find strategic partnerships that have led to increased revenue and contracts
- Proven ability to negotiate and work with high level executives
- Strong analytical skills (financial, planning, operational)
- Demonstrated drive to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated success and experience of having expanded and cultivated existing partnerships over time
- Experience of working as part of a senior management team
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven ability to develop and grow partnerships across multiple sectors, particularly within two or more of the following corporate, tech, FMCG, hospitality, F&B, and luxury brands.
- Knowledgeable of company formation and licensing options in UAE
- Knowledgeable in the opening of new office, retail and business locations and pop-ups in the UAE
- Knowledgeable in business setup laws and regulations in UAE as well as able
Are you the one we are looking for ?
Are you the one we are looking for ?